Innovation, motivation and growth live here
If those three elements feed your soul, then
we want you!
Current Open Positions
Are you at the top of your game?We’re looking for a Senior Digital Designer with talent and experience by the bucket load. We are SA’s leading multi-disciplinary client experience specialists, and much of our work is design intensive. You’ll work as part of our dedicated team at nlighten’s super-comfortable head-office in Kenilworth, Cape Town. As design lead, you will be the custodian of all visual and creative output of the nlighten brand as well as those of some of our clients. You’ll produce consistent creative and visual material across all platforms. Ideally, you’re the sort of person who is flexible and able to use your creative and project management skills to deliver work of superior quality.
- Brand custodian responsible for creative, art direction and visual positioning of the brand across all platforms
- Conceptualising and overseeing all digital projects
- Ensuring the team of two junior designers maintains marketing and business objectives
- Project management, ensuring the design team’s KPIs and deadlines are met
- Leading and mentoring the design team
- Ensuring consistent creative output of high quality
- Quality control and review of and sign-off on all creative and design outputs
Qualities and skills
- Self-starter with a high degree of decision-making ability
- Highly organised and efficient, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong team leadership and collaboration skills
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Proven success at managing multiple projects, schedules and resources
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Expert working knowledge of design software – Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, UX software, video production, Adobe Premiere, and AfterEffects
- Good working knowledge of HTML, SEO, keywords, Google Analytics and WordPress.
- Understanding of web standards, current design trends and social media content design
- Team player, fully committed to the nlighten team’s success
- Good presentation skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong business acumen
- Fast learner
- Knowledge of e-mail communication creation, automation and database management through a high-end system such as Campaign Monitor and MailChimp
- Conceptual, digital and web-design experience of at least seven years.
Based in Kenilworth (Southern Suburbs) we are hiring a new researcher to join our team!
Our ideal candidate would have had a secretarial/assistant background, with good rapport building skills and enjoys working in a team environment.
The first part of the job will be to conduct business-to-business research among mid-to senior-tier management respondents.
To fit in well with our company ethos, you need to be engaging and articulate telephone manner. You will also have the knack of probing for meaningful nuggets of information while keeping a friendly conversation going. You will have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
The second is to type up accurate, concise, insightful research reports. Accuracy and attention to detail are critical and the ability to assimilate the interview into an insightful report paramount.
To find out more, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Be a part of something great. Be a part of the fundamental foundation upon which businesses are built.
Location and Office
Our office space in Kenilworth will make you feel right at home;
a professional yet creative space paired with a healthy energy that nurtures individuality and drives teamwork.