Customer Journey Mapping
The single most powerful tool for diagnosing and
fixing problems with the customer experience.
‘nlighten is very good at translating what is causing a problem or deficit in customer experience into practical and workable solutions and suggestions.’
‘nlighten’s approach is highly professional and they are very responsive. The output from nlighten’s work is professional, well-presented, and easy to understand and navigate. They understood our brief from the outset and crafted a unique process and well-designed methodology.’
‘nlighten has helped to create a culture within the bank that is customer experience focused. They have helped us to look at how we interact with and talk to our clients and have ensured that our communications, both written and verbal, are client friendly and focused on enhancing customer experiences.’
Head of Customer Experience
Customer Journey Mapping (CJM) Strategy
Customer journey mapping gives you the ultimate ‘outside-in’ view of how your customers see your organisation. We work with you as your trusted CX partner to deliver memorable customer experiences at every stage. You’ll learn how social and digital evolution is changing CX, and how to apply cutting-edge best practice from our team of experts. The results: increased customer retention, client advocacy and explosive growth. Read More
“You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology, not the other way around.” – Steve Jobs, founder of Apple
nlighten becomes your personal customer experience design partner, providing a range of tailored, integrated solutions to all your customer journey goals. We stay on top of all the global trends in CX, allowing you to deliver those ‘of-the-moment’ experiences which keep customers coming back. After working with us, you’ll have a best-in-class customer roadmap to put you ahead of the competition.
What customer experience redesign will do for you:
- Accurately assess your current offering via a thorough customer experience audit.
- Experience your organisation through the eyes of your most important resource – your customers.
- Track the highpoints and low points of the customer experience as they move through your organisation.
- Become an expert on internationally-recognised CJM methodology, allowing you to continue to optimise CX as you scale.
- Create customer-centric experiences tailor-made for the digital world.
- Compare the expectation (what customers want when they interact with you) to reality (what customers actually experience).
- Create a clear roadmap of the necessary changes to produce a best-in-class CX experience.
- Enable you to accurately and consistently measure customer experiences and critical touchpoints across your business’ value chain.
- Identify dependencies upstream and downstream, allowing all your business functions to work together to optimise CX.
- Aggregate data, information and KPIs across the company into a centralised location.
“Customer experience is the single most exciting business opportunity for 2020 (ahead of content marketing, video & social).”
Econsultancy and Adobe: Annual Digital Trends
Customer Journey Mapping isn’t just the single best tool for understanding the customer experience. It’s an essential way to bring the customer back into your organisation’s thinking.
Too many businesses get caught up in their own priorities, their own needs. This leads to confused users, frustrated customers and disappointed stakeholders.
With customer journey mapping, you put the customer front and centre. Customers today are more demanding than ever. If you want to stand out from the competition, it’s vital that you put them at the heart of your strategy.
Every day we’re asking, ‘how can we keep this customer happy?’ Because if we don’t, somebody else will.Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft
Ready to talk?
‘nlighten is super professional in the way they interact with everyone who comes into contact with them. Their general responsiveness is excellent.’
How We Can Help
To take the guesswork out of managing your customer expectations, nlighten’s expert researchers ensure the most accurate feedback by connecting with your customers personally and asking the right questions.Read More
Tailor-made customer experience workshops and forums, customised to your business, identify your customer experience strategy and pave the way for transforming your business culture. This includes our SETA-accredited Train-the-Trainer Programme.Read More
By extracting key customer research insights, and combining it with your business goals, nlighten helps you build a robust CX action plan, and helps you to make it part of your long-term business strategy.Read More
Globally, Customer Journey Mapping (CJM) has become the go-to method for designing and redesigning the customer experience, used by the world’s most successful businesses.Read More
nlighten creates enhanced end-user satisfaction and interaction with your digital product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the user interaction.Read More